728*90

How to write a paragraph ?

                 
How to write a paragraph


         πŸ‘‰ How to write a paragraph πŸ‘ˆ


  πŸ‘‰  Keep this in mind For paragraph writing :
  
             Before starting to write a paragraph, carefully read the points on both topics.In addition to the topics you are considering to write exactly, you should note the new issues you have in mind and align them with the topics you have been given.

             Uniformity of the topic in the paragraph Introducing customization while maintaining a logical sequence of ideas. The beginning and end of the paragraphs are of great importance. The start points to thinking. The end concludes the entire paragraph.


πŸ‘‰Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel πŸ‘ˆ
How to write a paragraph

  πŸ‘‰ General instructions for writing a paragraph  :


  1. Think clearly about the topics before writing a paragraph.
  2. Think about the issues and ask yourself questions.
  3. Note the required issues separately.
  4. Then arrange the issues in a logical order.
  5. Make the appropriate choice of words and sentences.
  6. The sentences should be self-explanatory, meaningful, and clear.
  7. Don't let an irrelevant thought or sentence intersect.
  8. After the paragraph is written, make sure to thoroughly check the syntax, spelling, capital letters, period composition and punctuation, etc.
  9. Write in clear, legible letters. 
  10.  10.Finally read the whole paragraph again.  
     πŸ’ͺ  You must be killed off the ground.πŸ…

    


            πŸ‘‰ Example for you :;:;:;:




         Topic. - MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL



       POINTS :-   Your first day at school- met the principal- atmosphere - classroom - many boy's and girl's - new teachers - nervous, lonely - teacher introduce you to the class - many new friends - happy.


    Now let's start our lesson ☺️

       Ans :- 


         When my father was transferred to vadodara, I had to take admission in a new school there. July the 13'th was a very important day in my life. It was my first day at school. Depressed in my new uniform, I left for school with my father. We reached the school. My father and I went to the principal's office. I was a little frightened but he appeared to be a very warm and friendly person. He called the peon and asked him to take me to my classroom. I entered the classroom. I saw all the students staring at me. I thought some of them were making Fun of me. I was very nervous. I wished the teacher. She asked me my name and told me to sit on the first bench. I introduced myself to the class. All the teachers were nice. They all taught very nicely. During the recess, some of my classmates came up to me and made friends with me. They offered to help me with my lessons. We had a lot of fun together. I was no longer lonely.




How to write a paragraph

         Thank you so much guys please share and comment 
         


         

7 comments: